Okay, so maybe you are not a resolution kind of person. Here me out…just try some of these resolutions.
- Pursue: One Mature Leader to Mentor You.
- Mentor: Two Young Leaders in Your Church or Community.
- Plan : Three Meaningful Weekends for Your Family.
- Create: Four Service Projects to do with your family and for Your neighbors.
- Ask : Five Friends to Evaluate Your Greatest Strengths and Weaknesses.
- Teach: Six Life-skills to Your Children.
- Share: Seven life-lessons from 2016 with seven people.
- Write: Eight letters to widows in your community.
- Schedule: Nine visits with pastors in your ministry location.
- Compose: Ten Major Goals (Spiritual, Emotional, Physical) for 2017 and share them with an accountability partner.
- Tithe: Eleven percent of your income (if this applies…really just consider increasing your tithe one percent)
- Plan: Twelve Dates with Your Wife.
- Consider: Thirteen ways you can reincorporate spiritual disciplines into your personal life. (Weekly Routines, Daily Habits)
- Read: Fourteen books pertaining to your life roles, responsibilities, and passions. (Pastoring, Preaching, Leadership, Theology, Family, Etc…)
- Take : Fifteen minutes of every day to plan out the next day’s time and tasks. (Consider Using the Bullet Journal System)
- List: Sixteen blessings from 2016 and share them with others.
- Write: Seventeen BIG prayer request down for 2017.
Okay, so there you have it…have a great new year Pastors and Church Leaders.